At Mill Creek Family Eye Center, your safety is our #1 priority. We have implemented the following safety precautions in order to keep you and our staff safe:
- At check-in, all patients will be screened for symptoms and will have their temperature checked. All patients will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- All patients entering the clinic will be required to wear a face-covering (homemade or surgical mask) to be worn for the entire duration of their appointment.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing masks/face shields and will be screened daily for symptoms.
- All high touchpoints in the office will be disinfected numerous times a day.
- We will continue to sanitize all pretest equipment after every patient.
- Our waiting area has been modified to accommodate social distancing.
- In the optical, we will now be offering a concierge service where a member of our staff selects frames that you wish to try on. All frames have been and will be sanitized using a CDC approved solution after every contact.